2 PEAS IN A POD
Location Details: Sevierville, Tennessee
Price: $165 - $205
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
2 PEAS IN A POD
This adorable cabin is tucked away in the mountains and offers plenty of privacy for an intimate getaway or anyone seeking solace in nature. This home is wood throughout with large windows and a cozy stone fireplace for those chilly autumn and winters nights. The open floorplan is nice for preparing meals in the kitchen while enjoying the atmosphere of a dancing fireplace and rustling trees outside. Top dinner off with a game of pool or a warm soak in the hot tub on the back deck. 2 Peas In A Pod is an ideal cabin for a couple looking for a comfortable escape in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Please remember, this is a non-smoking home and not pet friendly. Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin.
- Location: Sevier CountyType: Cabin
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Horseback RidingNearby SkiingNearby Lake Access/Boating
- Jacuzzi TubSleepsKing Size BedsFull Sleeper SofasAll Linens ProvidedCentral Air/HeatGas Fireplaces/seasonal
- Cable TVDVD PlayersPool TableGame TablesMovie ChannelsUp to $425 in free passes daily!TV/DVD
- Washer / DryerWireless InternetNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery Delivery
- Charcoal GrillHot TubPorch SwingRocking ChairsWooded View
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found