Price: $165 - $230
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Flaming Arrow is a private 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom log cabin situated in a wooded setting. Conveniently located 5-6 minutes from both Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, you are just a short drive to all of the attractions, restaurants and nightlife that both towns offer. There is Jacuzzi Tub in the large Master Bedroom. Compete in a game of pool to see who cleans up after cooking supper in the fully stocked Kitchen. Great for small families or two couples traveling together. Unwind for the evening in front of the gas fireplace.
Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin. This property is not pet friendly and is a smoke free property.
- Location: Sevier CountyType: Cabin
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Horseback RidingNearby SkiingNearby Lake Access/Boating
- Jacuzzi TubSleepsQueen Size BedsAll Linens ProvidedCentral Air/HeatGas Fireplaces/seasonal
- DVD PlayersPool TableNo internet offeredSatellite TVUp to $425 in free passes daily!
- Washer / DryerNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery DeliverySemi-Secluded
- Charcoal GrillMountain ViewDeck FurnitureHot TubRocking ChairsScreened Porch
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found