Price: $210 - $465
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 10
This spacious 3 level Chalet is located just 10 minutes up the mountain from downtown Gatlinburg. Experience the luxury of a mountain home with the convenience of quaint Gatlinburg below. Just a short drive to Pigeon Forge where you can visit Dollywood or any of the many family-friendly attractions offered. Stay in touch with friends from home by taking advantage of the high speed internet access and unlimited long distance phone service. Very close to Ober Gatlinburg Snow Ski Attraction. Winter mountain view.
Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin. Please remember this is not pet friendly and a smoke free property.
- Location: GatlinburgType: Chalet
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Horseback RidingNearby SkiingNearby Lake Access/Boating
- SleepsKing Size BedsQueen Size BedsFull Sleeper SofasGas FireplacesAll Linens ProvidedCentral Air/Heat
- Cable TVPool TableGame TablesUp to $425 in free passes daily!VCR/DVD
- Washer / DryerWireless InternetNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery DeliveryUnlimited Long Distance
- Charcoal GrillMountain ViewHot TubPorch SwingClubhouse, Pool and Tennis Court Access
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found