Price: $165 - $295
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Looking for seclusion? Then the Bear Paw is the cabin for you. This cozy three bedroom cabin is located just minutes from Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the National Park. The lower level of the cabin is where the fun happens with a Foosball table, bumper pool table, large flat screen TV, a table for playing games and a bedroom with a queen bed, as well as a spacious bathroom with a standup shower. Enjoy the mountain air from the roomy deck that offers rocking chairs and a large hot tub for relaxing. With lots of privacy and plenty of level parking this is the right cabin at the right price for your next Smoky Mountain getaway. This property is not pet friendly and is a smoke free property. Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin.
- Location: Sevier CountyType: Cabin
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Horseback RidingNearby SkiingNearby Lake Access/Boating
- Electric FireplaceSleepsQueen Size BedsLoft BedroomFull Size BedAll Linens ProvidedCentral Air/Heat
- Cable TVDVD PlayersNo internet offeredGame RoomFoosballCard TableBumper PoolUp to $425 in free passes daily!
- Washer / DryerNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery DeliverySemi-SecludedSecluded
- Deck FurnitureHot TubRocking ChairsWooded ViewGas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found