Location Details: Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Price: $135 - $185
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Beautiful log cabin with first class amenities! Main level features full size kitchen, pool table, living room with 42" LCD TV, unlimited long distance and a full bath with steam shower. Grill steaks and eat under the stars with full size dining table on main deck with adjoining 4 person hot tub. Loft bedroom features king size bed with luxurious duvet, Jacuzzi, bath, covered deck with rocking chairs. Quiet, wooded setting with beautiful Canadian hemlocks surrounding the cabin. Driveway is paved & lighted for easy accessibility.
Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin. This property is not pet friendly and is a smoke free property.
- Location: Sevier CountyType: Cabin
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Lake Access/BoatingNearby Horseback RidingNearby Skiing
- Jacuzzi TubSleepsKing Size BedsFull Sleeper SofasGas FireplacesCentral Air/HeatAll Linens Provided
- DVD PlayersPool TableGame TablesVCR/DVDUp to $425 in free passes daily!
- Washer / DryerWireless InternetNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery DeliverySemi-Secluded
- Charcoal GrillHot TubRocking ChairsWooded View
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found