Price: $144 - $265
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
Roomy one level log cabin with lots of windows to enjoy the wooded view and natural lighting. Great for a small family or a couple looking to spend some time in the mountains. Family room has tall ceilings and a cozy stone mantle fireplace. Over the living room, the loft sports a pool table, game table and sofa. And out on the covered back deck is the relaxing hot tub. Master bedroom features a Jacuzzi tub for steamy indoor relaxation. Located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
Please remember this is not pet friendly and is a smoke free property. Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin.
- Location: Sevier CountyType: Cabin
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Horseback RidingNearby SkiingNearby Lake Access/Boating
- Jacuzzi TubSleepsQueen Size BedsFull Sleeper SofasAll Linens ProvidedCentral Air/HeatGas Fireplaces/seasonal
- Cable TVDVD PlayersPool TableGame TablesMovie ChannelsUp to $425 in free passes daily!Decorated for ChristmasTV/DVD
- Washer / DryerWireless InternetNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery DeliverySemi-Secluded
- Charcoal GrillHot TubRocking Chairs
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found