Price: $150 - $200
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
Buttercup is a roomy one level log cabin with lots of windows to enjoy the wooded terrain of the Great Smokey Mountain foothills. Great for a small family or a couple just looking to get away from it all. Buttercup has a regulation Pool Table and outside you will find a covered deck with hot tub, porch swing and rocking chairs. Stay in for the evening and grill out on the available gas grill. Buttercup is located in a quiet wooded area and is convenient to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The bedroom is quite large and is complete with a large Jacuzzi tub and a flat screen TV.
Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin. This property is not pet friendly and is a smoke free property.
- Location: Sevier CountyType: Cabin
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Horseback RidingNearby SkiingNearby Lake Access/Boating
- Jacuzzi TubSleepsKing Size BedsFull Sleeper SofasAll Linens ProvidedCentral Air/HeatWood Fireplace/seasonal
- DVD PlayersPool TableGame TablesUp to $425 in free passes daily!Decorated for ChristmasVCR/DVD
- Washer / DryerWireless InternetNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery DeliverySemi-Secluded
- Hot TubPorch SwingRocking ChairsGas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found