Price: $150 - $250
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Beautiful, authentic log cabin nestled in a great location between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge offering a theater room! Relax your worries away in the outdoor hot tub or read a good book in the rocking chairs on the deck. Main level master bedroom features a King size bed, large Jacuzzi, and double sided fireplace. The open floorplan bedroom/game-room downstairs has a king bed, TV, full size pool table, dart board and patio with a porch swing. The Home Theater Room is also located downstairs, so bring all of your favorite movies to watch and avoid the cost and the crowds of the movie theater. Wifi available.
Steep and winding mountain roads to cabin. This property is not pet friendly and is a smoke free property.
- Location: Sevier CountyType: Cabin
- Nearby Golf CoursesNearby Outlet MallsNearby Horseback RidingNearby SkiingNearby Lake Access/Boating
- Jacuzzi TubSleepsKing Size BedsFull Sleeper SofasAll Linens ProvidedCentral Air/HeatGas Fireplaces/seasonal
- Cable TVDVD PlayersPool TableGame TablesHome TheatreUp to $425 in free passes daily!Decorated for ChristmasVCR/DVD
- Washer / DryerWireless InternetNon-SmokingSmoky Mountain Grocery DeliverySemi-Secluded
- Charcoal GrillDeck FurnitureHot TubPorch SwingRocking ChairsWooded View
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
When you move heaven and earth to make a vacation happen for your family, you may not think about the unexpected that could possibly hamper your plans- the unexpected illness or weather or other emergency that ruins your trip. When unforeseen circumstances spoil your vacation, you shouldn’t have to suffer loss on top of disappointment. Trip Preserver comprehensive travel insurance provides reimbursement coverage when things don’t go as planned.
Auntie Belhams Cabin Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Ski Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Ski Trip Preserver provides trip cancellation and interruption insurance, emergency assistance and travel services, coverage for lack of snow and road closure, job loss, and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family as well as emergency medical coverage while on your trip.Damage Insurance page not found